9.17.2015

Not for the Faint of Heart






Stage One
Admiration, a difference between, small glances & daydreams with or without accuracy in character. 

Stage Two
First contact, giddy anticipation, anxiety and light obsession.

Stage Three
Tactical Subterfuge, long stares and distance among closeness. Utterly confusing the victim. 

Stage Four 
Distancing, loss of interest, branching off either to cease contact altogether or form a coherent, functioning bond of friendship. 

Stage Five
We understand. 
WE. DON'T. KNOW. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I thought this was going to end being a crush or something!!! not a friendship!!! thats hilarious. :) I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I couldn't decide if this was about relationships, or a predator prey kinda thing XD XD I really like this too

    ReplyDelete

Lend me your voice?