4.27.2016

Best way to spend a night?

Watch your favorite show. In English this time.
And cry. A lot. Because it hurts.
A lot.

I have to get up in just over an hour. Do I try for a nap or do I deal with it all the way through~?
The show is getting to the better parts. It's worth it. It's a lot more heartfelt when I can hear words I actually understand. Plus, the soundtrack is amazing.

I guess... Since I won't really have any other time to watch with this fast of internet speeds, I can take a nap after school or during second period.
Oh, how foolish it is to choose not to sleep, but if I do, I'll only be more tired than I was before...
But, stupid decisions are the epitome of teenage life, and I've only got a few weeks of it left... Technically, it ended six months ago.
But I don't think I'll let that affect anything.

3 comments:

  1. "Stupid decisions are the epitome of teenage life" *snaps till my fingers fall off because this is so true* nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy that's pretty good

    ReplyDelete

Lend me your voice?